We are pleased to announce the launch of our new website. Please do take some time to familiarise yourselves with our new site which we will continue to develop in 2019.
We hope you like the changes we have made so far as part of our complete redevelopment of the website and training platform. Key changes include;
* Set up a training account without the need to set up a community forum account first
* Individuals no longer need to complete an application to enrol onto Getting SMART
* ‘Getting SMART’ can be completed without the need to wait for feedback/grades
* Print your own certificate for ‘Getting SMART’
* New ‘Introduction to SMART Recovery’ course
* Keep up to date with latest News
* Download useful Articles and Essays
* Download popular Worksheets from our Toolbox
* Purchase UKSR Handbooks and merchandise from our Shop
In addition to the above we will be contacting our registered Facilitators with details of their ‘Facilitator login’. Here facilitators will be able to add new meetings, inform us of any changes and access additional resources to help you promote and run your meetings. So we don’t miss you please make sure your meeting has been registered with us
New resources are also being added for staff and volunteers working under our Partnership Scheme. To help us make sure the right people have access to the resources please ensure your organisation responds to the partnership audit email which will be sent out over the next few weeks.
We will keep you updated as we continue to make improvements and add new resources. In the meantime if you have any queries or would like to offer feedback on the new site please contact firstname.lastname@example.org